From my friend and coach John Hirsch. These bikes are amazing. I have ridden both the TT (at IM Lake Placid) and the road frame. They are the best riding bikes I have ever ridden. Super stiff and super light weight. If you are interested reach out directly to John at firstname.lastname@example.org, or me at email@example.com and I will connect you.
After what was a HUGELY successful first round of bikes we now have the machine built to bring Evil Racing Cult bikes into this world and in 2012 we plan to launch a full assault on Earth.
But before we do that we are allowing people one final chance to join us as Test Pilots. This sharply reduced pricing is for early adopters of our bikes. Get in before everyone else and get sweet hook ups before we go big.
Here is what we are offering:
The TT BIKE (shown below):
Razor thin, insanely aero and light as hell. This bike was just ridden by Test Pilot Grant Aidner to a PR and by me to a top 10 finish among the pro men at Ironman Lake Placid. Stiff, responsive and sick on the downhills, as well as a climbers dream TT bike, this combo is legit.
* Complete with ERC Carbon Wheels (choice of 50mm or 80mm front and rear or a combo of 50 mm front and 80mm rear at the same price. Also same price for tubular or carbon rim clincher)
*ERC all carbon handlebar wing and areo bars.
* Integrated carbon mast.
* SRAM Force. grouppo $3250
(foto: the ERC TT bike going up famed Papa Bear en route to a top 10 finish at Ironman)
(foto: cleaned and ready for the day, sporting its bib number. Please note, this is the proto type and all future ERC Bikes will come with sick graphics.)
THE ROAD FRAME: EL MAL NEGRO
Named in Spanish because it was tested at Stronglikebulltraining.com in the highest mountains of Spain, the Mal Negro (black evil) is an amazing ride and is evil light.
* 1350 gram frame frame. Lighter than your mom.
* Wheel choice of the 20mm, 50mm, or 80mm rims. Carbon rim clincher or tubular. 1250 grams. If you get dropped on the climb its not this bikes fault!
* Compact gearing available.
* SRAM Force, grouppo.
* All carbon handlebars.
* Frame/Fork set $975
* Complete Bike 2850.
(foto: the first round of ERC bikes en route to to their owners. Please note they are all black but had white protective padding on.)
(foto: the Evil Racing Cult Bike is fueled by angry music, angry legs, and as shown here, coffee)
WHAT ELSE DO WE GOT:
* wheel sets of 20mm, 50mm, 80mm Carbon Rim or all carbon tubulars are $985.
* ERC Handle TT Cockpit of Wing and TT bars $350
* ERC Cross Frame (not shown) $950.
* ERC Cross Wheels (same as our road/TT wheels but extra strong) $975
READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER? EMAIL US: INFO [AT] EVILRACINGCULT [DOT] COM
**please note: NY Residents must fork over tax to the man (a bit over 8%). Also please note while we don’t jerk you for “handling”, you might have to pay shipping).